Tuesday, February 10, 2009

View: Lion's Gate Bridge


Lion's Gate Bridge, Vancouver

Vancouver, BC, is a beautiful city. It's a fascinating mix of Native North American/Pacific Northwest, Europe, China and even a little Japan. You see it in the architecture, the artwork, the people, and the amazing scenery. The sky plays a big part in Vancouver life -- the beautiful cloud formations on the mountains overlooking the water, the way it dips down to say hello to the tall buildings, the rain it sends down to the streets.


This photograph is of the Lion's Gate Bridge that leads north out of downtown Vancouver. This image is for sale in my shop on Etsy.com.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! The last time I was in Vancouver was 25 years ago! I'm sure it's still beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! Vancouver is truly beautiful, and they seem to be doing a lot to get ready for the 2010 Winter Olympics. I hadn't been to the city in about 15 years myself, and I didn't remember how pretty the city is. Stanley Park is such a wonderful park right in the heart of the city; they are so lucky to have it as part of their urban culture.

    ReplyDelete