Thursday, February 12, 2009

Good Things Today



I just learned that Michelle Obama is March's cover model for Vogue Magazine. This is so exciting. In my lifetime, she is the only First Lady I've found to be a complete example of American womanhood and someone to admire and emulate. Doesn't she look fantastic?
I listed this image in my shop on Etsy.com today. I took this photograph in June, 2008, in Chicago. I don't know why it took me so long to add it to my photographs for sale, but maybe it was Michelle Obama who reminded me to do it!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely image ... flowing water is so evocative and you captured the mood and image so very nicely.

    Thanks too for you sweet words on my blog (and for entering my give-away). I really appreciate it.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new image, so pretty and calming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you about Michelle Obama and I can't wait to see what the future brings with the Obama's leading the way.

    Your photography is wonderful and the way you see and comment on the places you visit is inspiring.

    Lisa,
    Utah Etsy friend
    http://sachidesigns.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. of http://www.lovesimplyhappens.blogspot.com says...
    What a delight to discover your blog and photos!
    So opposite of what I do in photography and therefore so fun to see and look look look at your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Thanks for your lovely comment in my blog!Now i'm following you! Let me stay a while and enjoy your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete