Sunday, June 20, 2010

more tomato-ness


My little tomato flowers are getting bigger and brighter.  I'm planning all the ways I'm going to use the tomatoes from my two San Marzano plants!  Maybe I'll get at least a batch of tomato sauce from them.  I wish I had paid more attention when my Mom and Dad had their huge vegetable gardens in our backyard when I was growing up and learned some basic gardening skills. 

My lavender plants are growing, too.   My little balcony garden is very happy this afternoon.  Happy Father's Day to all dads!  I lucked out and got the best dad of all!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all of your kind words about my blog and my artwork. I love your blog and your website! The design of the website is awesome and your photos are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete