Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow in New Jersey

Saddle River Pathway, Fairlawn NJ
Here I am, living in New Jersey again. The snow followed me here, and some people aren't really happy about that -- you know, the people who panic at a foul weather forecast and stampede the supermarket for bread and milk, even if they don't normally consume those foods...



Anyway, I'm temporarily living in Paramus/Fairlawn and will be moving next week to a new place in Edgewater, right along the Hudson River.



I'm so excited to be back in the Garden State. New home, new job, more adventures.



Stay with me, and I'll start posting some great home finds. It's exciting to do some home changes! In the meantime, here's a view of that snow, Jersey style.

5 comments:

  1. And eggs, don't forget eggs! I'm not sure what people are doing with milk, bread, and eggs, unless snow gives them uncontrollable urge to make french toast. I once went to the local grocery store during a snowstorm (I was making cookies), and they were OUT of eggs! I did think that was possible! Jersey people are crazy! :)

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! and they fight over parking spaces, too, when they are going to the supermarket for those eggs, bread and milk. it can get downright ugly. so funny! still, i love it. it's hypnotic to watch the newscasts of the weather conditions -- over and over again about the roads, highways, school closings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo, Ann!
    We had so much snow this year in holland. I like snow. I find that it is so much prettier when everything is white instead of the normal gray of the winter and not so wet either. But I must admit that after 2 months I got a bit tired of it.. I hope the spring will come sooner this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann! Long time no see. So you've moved, eh? I guess this means I won't see you up at Sundance this next year?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Sunshine Blog award. Come on over to my blog to collect it!

    Jennie :)

    ReplyDelete